Tuesday 3 February 2015

Meet the staff: Carolanne

Hi I’m Carolanne, I have been with healthy Valleys for 7 years now and loving every minute of it! 
My role at Healthy Valleys has changed over the last 2 years. I am getting more involved with the administration side and recently been trained in inputting financial data into our finance software on a weekly basis.
I am still the Database worker who keeps our bespoke database up to date with new participants and volunteers, all our activities go into the database so we can produce our quarterly and annual reports. Also recorded in the database is volunteering hours and this is a big task keeping it updated as we have 70 active volunteers.

At present, I am a member of the working group set up to organise the Volunteer Evening Event which we are having on Thursday 26th February. This involves me creating and printing the invitations, sending them out to our volunteers and making sure we have everything in place and are super organised for the event.
Looking forward to the next challenge whatever that may be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment